Any changes in the queue status that may differ from the original quoted date will be highlighted in ORANGE. This list is updated every week. If you do not see your order number after a weeks please let me know. You should be expecting a sketch to be sent to you according to the "Estimated Start Date".
You can find your order number by going through these steps:
- Open your email
- In the search bar, search for " firstname.lastname@example.org "
- Find the email that starts with "Order #**** confirmed"
- If you have multiple emails, sent by multiple/separate orders, then please find the one that includes the item "Wedding cake topper figurines" that would be your main order #
The easiest way to find your status is by using "CTRL+F" in and searching by order number or estimating your position by your wedding date.
* Form Received is the customization form that the CUSTOMER needs to fill out. You can find the customization form in our ORIGINAL conversation. If you have not requested a form, make sure you do so, or I cannot start on your topper.
** Sketch Sent to our original conversation and requires approval. If you do not give a verbal approval, I will not start on the topper and it will delay the process.
If you just finished filling out the customization form, then you are on Step 2.
- The Regular waitlist is for my next open queue (Weddings in 2022) and orders will be open for commission around the end of 2021
- The Rush Order waitlist is for any open spots that may end up opening up in my current queue (Weddings in 2021)
- Green is approved and customer has been moved to the in progress list (top chart)
- Red is approved but the customer rejects taking the order and is taken off the waitlist.
- Click “Quote Request” in the top menu
- Checkbox the “Waitlist me”
- Read and fill out the quote form as detailed as possible
- Submit your request (make sure you get to the “thank you for your submission confirmation page)
- Waitlist will be answered in the order the request was received
- I will EMAIL you the quote when it’s your turn in the waitlist
- You will have 24 hrs to respond, approve, and purchase
- After 24 hrs, I will move onto the next person on the waitlist
- Waitlist customers will get an opportunity to order the topper before the queue is opened to the public
Occasionally, there will be some openings for Rush Orders. Rush orders have an extra charge of $70. Rush Order waitlist is a completely different waitlist and customers are placed in my CURRENT queue.
NEED TO TALK WITH ME?
Whenever possible, please contact me using the original conversation chain.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and may view my store policy here: https://jessichucreations.com/pages/faqs
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.