Any changes in the queue status after March 25 will be highlighted in ORANGE. This list is updated every 2 weeks. If you do not see your order number after 2 weeks, please let me know. You should be expecting a sketch to be sent to you according to the "Estimated Start Date".
If your wedding date changes after March 25, please let me know. If your wedding date changes and you ordered a sign that has the date on it, please make sure I have the correct date. Otherwise, I will not change the date and a surcharge will occur. Anyone filling out the "Update Wedding Date" form after March 25 and there are changes made will also incur in a surcharge.
You can find your order number by going through these steps:
- Open your email
- In the search bar, search for " email@example.com "
- Find the email that starts with "Order #**** confirmed"
- If you have multiple emails, sent by multiple/separate orders, then please find the one that includes the item "Wedding cake topper figurines" that would be your main order #
If you just finished filling out the customization form, then you are on Step 2.
NEED TO TALK WITH ME?
Whenever possible, please contact me using the original conversation chain.
View Updated Covid-19 Policy
I hope that everyone and all your loved ones are safe from all the craziness outside. I know that it’s hard to be optimistic at this time of uncertainty and many have chosen to postpone or cancel their events, which is completely understandable. Luckily, the items I am making are non-perishable and can be kept for years to come. This business has always been privately and personally owned and I rarely go outside or work outside my home, so I will be continuing business as usual until otherwise stated. I want to reassure everyone that I am taking the necessary and additional precautions to prevent the spread including sanitation of my work area.
Here is an updated policy effective March 20, 2020, until further notice.
- I will try my absolute hardest with your current queue date, which you will find in the original conversation method (typically by email or FB message). This date will not change unless I contact and confirm with you otherwise.
- I will be prioritizing confirmed wedding dates for couples that are unable to cancel.
- Unfortunately, shipping of some toppers with wedding dates further away may slightly be delayed from the original ship out date due to materials getting hard to get.
- I will no longer offer “pickup / drop-off” services for the time being. If you have chosen “pickup” as your shipping method, I will send you a shipping label when the topper is ready to ship.
- I am committed to being flexible with wedding date postponements, so if you have a new wedding date you need to change for your sign, please let me know so I can adjust it to the new date. Again, my toppers are not perishable so they will still be useable even if your wedding date was postponed after 2020.
- If you have a sign with your wedding date on it and wish to cancel your sign completely, I will refund it fully anytime before the sketch is sent.
- Unfortunately, if you need to cancel the wedding cake topper completely I will only be able to follow my original cancellation policy which is an 85% refund. The 15% will be non-refundable under any circumstances which were in the original contract and my website store policy. This is due to the loss of business arising from turning away other bookings and resources that have already been invested in your order. However, if you would like to postpone the creation process of your topper, I will be happy to work with you, but this will be subject to date availability.
- In the event that I will have to cancel your order, that may occur due to illness in my family or shortage of materials, I will refund you 100% of your order.
This is an unprecedented situation for everyone so I would like to thank you in advance for your support and understanding. Please keep you and your loved ones safe and prioritize this over everything.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and may view my store policy here: https://jessichucreations.com/pages/faqs
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.