Date is according to a beginning of the month ship out date and does not include shipping time.
|JULY - EARLY AUG
No New Orders
|AUG - OCTOBER
Rush Orders Only
Taking New Orders
SIDE NOTE: I will be accepting a limited amount of topper orders for the Nov-Dec ship dates since I will be out of town during parts of the month. Please plan to order ahead if your wedding is between Dec 2019 - Feb 2020.
Message me about your own custom cake topper!
For the listing for the topper itself click HERE.
Our figurines are made to order and is completely handmade out of wood and polymer clay. Customize your wedding cake by adding an adorable addition on top! Or give them as a personalized and unique gift for your wedding party! Or even as a fun table centerpiece! These are made to last, which makes them a perfect keepsake.
- Choose your own favorite character or send your photo and they will be placed in traditional wedding outfits
- Sketches will be sent to you prior the making of your topper to proof
- Height: Approximately 3.5-4 inches tall
- Weight: 7-9 oz
- Base size: 3x4.5" rectangular base or 4.5" circular base (FLAT wooden platform)
- Base is painted with food safe gloss
- Choose your accessories such as wedding attires, hairstyles, pets, signs, etc (additional cost might apply)
- Comes in a muslin bag to protect from dust
Want more ZING to your wedding?
- Add a Pet (or 2 or 3!)
- Add a Sign or Upgrade your Platform ("Mr & Mrs" or Your Wedding Date):
- Add a Child (make it family friendly)
- Visit my Pinterest Board for all my previous projects!
What is the ordering process?
- Decide on some ideas or general theme (Star Wars, HP, Disney, Vintage, Super Hero, Etc)
- You Order and I put you on my queue
- I send a questionnaire guideline to help gather all of your information (ie: hair style, color, skin tone, etc)
- I create a sketch for your approval (about 1 week prior to when I start the creation process)
- Final proof is approved
- I start the creation process
- I send you pictures of the completed item & ship!
Shipping & Turn Around Time
- Each piece is uniquely made and requires 1.5-2 weeks to complete when it is your turn in the queue and usually can take at least 2-3 months to get to your turn (Please contact me for the exact shipping date of your item)
- Once it's ready to ship we will send you pictures of the complete piece
- Completely Handmade in California
- Each topper is carefully packed and protected to avoid damage to the piece
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.