Date is according to a beginning of the month ship out date and does not include shipping time.
No New Orders
|JULY - OCTOBER
Rush Orders Only
Taking New Orders
SIDE NOTE: I will be accepting a limited amount of topper orders for the Nov-Dec ship dates since I will be out of town during parts of the month. Please plan to order ahead if your wedding is between Dec 2019 - Feb 2020.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LISTING!
All toppers are at the STARTING price.
Message me about your own custom cake topper!
All wedding cake toppers need to be pre-approved before purchase. Only purchase the listing I send you. Not all accessories/ add-ons are included in the price. Please leave me a message detailing your wedding date, what you're looking for, and/or pictures of what you want. The figurines pictured on my listings have already been sold and are just references of my previous work. Visit my Pinterest Board or Gallery for all my previous projects!
I recommend all my customers to select "Signature Confirmation" for their shipping method. Please make sure that you are able to receive the package the day it is delivered. If the package is stolen, I will not be able to remake it. You would need to claim it with the postal service you selected. PLEASE NOTE that I am not responsible for any customs tax charged by your country (outside of the US); delays by weather, transit, or customs; shipping damages caused in transit; lost, stolen, or damaged packages. I also highly do not recommend USPS first class shipping which does not include insurance and do not hold any responsibility for the shipping time. It also has the highest risk of the package getting damaged during the shipping process. I have no control over delays at customs or the post office and buyers are responsible for tracking their own packages and contacting USPS for any issues after I ship including claiming for insurance.
Make sure that the shipping address is correct during check out. If you move or change address, please contact me prior to when I ship it out.My figurines are made to order and are completely handmade out of wood and polymer clay. Customize your wedding cake by adding an adorable addition on top! Or give them as a personalized and unique gift for your wedding party! Or even as a fun table centerpiece! These are made to last, which makes them a perfect keepsake.
- Choose your own favorite character or send your photo and they will be placed in traditional wedding outfits
- Sketches will be sent to you prior to the making of your topper to proof
- Height: Approximately 3.5-4 inches tall
- Weight: 7-9 oz
- Base size: 3x4.5" rectangular base or 4.5" circular base (FLAT wooden platform)
- The base is painted with food safe gloss
- Choose your accessories such as wedding attire, hairstyles, pets, signs, etc (additional cost might apply)
- Comes in a muslin bag to protect from dust
- Add a Pet (or 2 or 3!)
- Add a Sign or Upgrade your Platform ("Mr & Mrs" or Your Wedding Date):
- Add a Child (make it family friendly)
- Visit my Gallery for all my previous projects!
- Decide on some ideas or general theme (Star Wars, HP, Disney, Vintage, Super Hero, Etc)
- You Order and I put you on my queue
- I send a questionnaire guideline to help gather all of your information (ie: hairstyle, color, skin tone, etc)
- I create a sketch for your approval (about 1 week prior to when I start the creation process)
- Final proof is approved
- I start the creation process
- I send you pictures of the completed item & ship!
- Each piece is uniquely made and requires 1.5-2 weeks to complete when it is your turn in the queue and usually can take at least 3-4 months to get to your turn (Please read our original message for the estimated shipping time)
- Once it's ready to ship we will send you pictures of the complete piece
- Completely Handmade in California
- Each topper is carefully hand packed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I will like to order a custom made cake topper for a wedding at the end of September. Is it possible to get it by then if I place my order by either the end of this week or next? I live in Melbourne by the way. Thanks!
Hello!! My current queue is in the listing, but you can order a rush fee. Please send me a "Quote request form" which you can find in the "Wedding Cake Topper" tab or here:https://tinyurl.com/jessiquote