Send a custom made thank you postcards to all your guests who attended your magical wedding. Everything is fully customizable and can be changed due to the couple's needs. Cards can include your digitized wedding topper sketch (if topper was ordered from me), photo of couple, wedding date, and space for notes. Have a unique thank you postcard that will have your guests talking for the years to come.
Please note that this is not a template. I customize everything for you.
♥ What is the ordering process?
- Decide on your plan
- Decide on some ideas or general theme (HP, Disney, Vintage, Super Hero, Etc)
- We send a questionnaire guideline to help gather all of your information
- Our Designer creates a first proof for you to look over
- Final proof is approved and it is either sent to you as PDF or we send it to a printing press
Choose your Plan based on your needs
♥ Plan A - Design Only (PDF will be sent after creation)
- Size: 4.25x5.5"
- A high resolution PDF will be sent to you
Need a printing company to print your design?
High quality prints will be made through professional printing companies.
- Two-sided, Full color postcard
- Size: 4.25x5.5"
- Paper Type: 16pt hard cover (the thickness will be approximately two piece of standard CARDSTOCK paper put together) with either a Matte or Glossy finish
- Time Required: Approximately 1 month
- Plan A only and no physical items will be shipped to you
- Please keep in mind that these can be very time consuming and costly to print, fold, and tie (if not through Plan B or C).
- If you decide not to do the printing from me (Plan A), you can always print it out yourself at Office Depot (or similar companies or at home). The quality just wouldn't be as professional since typical printers can't print to the edge (it will have a white border).
SEND ME SOME LOVE!
Questions? Message me!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi Jessi, I previously ordered a cake topper from you for our wedding! I'm interested in ordering Thank You postcards from you using the cake topper sketch design you made for us. I have a few questions though. 1. We only need about 40 postcards. Is this possible? And how much would it be? 2. How long would it take for you to design from our cake topper sketch and print? Thanks for your help!
Unfortunately, my print company only sells them by 100s. You can order the design only and find your own print shop that sells them at a lower quantity. It takes about a month if you include the print and shipping time. But design only takes a few days.