No New Orders
Rush Orders Only
SIDE NOTE: I will be will be temporarily not be taking any more new orders during 2021. For those still interested in having a cake topper for 2021 and beyond, I still have a few more openings available, but they will all require an additional rush fee. I will stop accepting new orders when all my openings are full and will be putting my wedding cake topper figurine sales on hiatus after the queue is met. For the duration of the hiatus, please consider ordering a custom wooden cutout topper instead which usually ships within 1 month.
Message me about your own custom cake topper!
For the listing for the topper itself click HERE.
♥ Each piece is uniquely made and requires between at least 1-2 week to complete in addition to being in queue
♥ Once is ready to ship we will send you pictures of the complete piece.
♥ Please send me a convo BEFORE purchasing to make sure I have the supplies on hand and CAN bump you to the front.
Want more ZING to your wedding?
- Add a Pet (or 2 or 3!)
- Add a Sign or Upgrade your Platform ("Mr & Mrs" or Your Wedding Date):
- Add a Child (make it family friendly)
- Visit my Pinterest Board for all my previous projects!
What is the ordering process?
- Decide on some ideas or general theme (Star Wars, HP, Disney, Vintage, Super Hero, Etc)
- You Order and I put you on my queue
- I send a questionnaire guideline to help gather all of your information (ie: hair style, color, skin tone, etc)
- I create a sketch for your approval (about 1 week prior to when I start the creation process)
- Final proof is approved
- I start the creation process
- I send you pictures of the completed item & ship!
Shipping & Turn Around Time
- Each piece is uniquely made and requires 1.5-2 weeks to complete when it is your turn in the queue and usually can take at least 2-3 months to get to your turn (Please contact me for the exact shipping date of your item)
- Once it's ready to ship we will send you pictures of the complete piece
- Completely Handmade in California
- Each topper is carefully packed and protected to avoid damage to the piece
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.