Date is according to a beginning of the month ship out date and does not include shipping time.
|OCT - NOV
No New Orders
|LATE DEC - FEB
Rush Orders Only
Taking New Orders
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LISTING!
All toppers are at STARTING price.
Message me about your own custom cake topper!
All cake toppers needs to be pre-approved before purchasing. Only purchase the listing I send you. Not all accessories/ add-ons are included in price. Please leave me a message detailing your wedding date, what you're looking for, and/or pictures of what you want.
I recommend all my customers to select "Signature Confirmation" for their shipping method. Please make sure that you are able to receive the package the day it is delivered. If the package is stolen, I will not be able to remake it. You would need to claim it with the postal service you selected. PLEASE NOTE that I am not responsible for any customs tax charged by your country (outside of the US); delays by weather, transit, or customs; shipping damages caused in transit; lost, stolen, or damaged packages. I have no control over delays at customs or the post office and buyers are responsible for tracking their own packages and contacting USPS for any issues after I ship including claiming for insurance.
Make sure that the shipping address is correct during check out. If you move or change address, please contact me prior to when I ship it out.
- Choose your own favorite character or send your photo and they will be placed in traditional wedding outfits
- Sketches will be sent to you prior the making of your topper to proof
- Height: Approximately 3.5-4 inches tall
- Weight: 7-9 oz
- Base size: 3x4.5" rectangular base or 4.5" circular base (FLAT wooden platform)
- Base is painted with food safe gloss
- Choose your accessories such as wedding attires, hairstyles, pets, signs, etc (additional cost might apply)
- Comes in a muslin bag to protect from dust
What is the ordering process?
- Decide on some ideas or general theme (Star Wars, HP, Disney, Vintage, Super Hero, Etc)
- You Order and I put you on my queue
- I send a questionnaire guideline to help gather all of your information (ie: hair style, color, skin tone, etc)
- I create a sketch for your approval (about 1 week prior to when I start the creation process)
- Final proof is approved
- I start the creation process
- I send you pictures of the completed item & ship!
Shipping & Turn Around Time
- Each piece is uniquely made and requires 1.5-2 weeks to complete when it is your turn in the queue and usually can take at least 2-3 months to get to your turn (Please contact me for the exact shipping date of your item)
- Once it's ready to ship we will send you pictures of the complete piece
- Completely Handmade in California
- Each topper is carefully packed and protected to avoid damage to the piece
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.