NO New Orders
NO New Orders
NO New Orders
NO COMMISSION SPOTS AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LISTING!
Unless you are instructed to do so.
All toppers are at the STARTING price.
Request for a quote about your own custom cake topper!The figurines pictured on my listings have already been sold and are just references to my previous work. Visit my Pinterest Board or Gallery for all my previous projects!
Please read the full listing description and be aware that I have the right to cancel your order if you do not agree to the following:
- All wedding cake toppers need to be pre-approved before purchase. Refer to the conversation for the proper purchasing information. Not all accessories/ add-ons are included in the price unless stated in our conversation.
- "When do you want me to start working on your topper?" - Let me know when you wish for me to start your topper. If you have not fully decided on your decision, please select "closer to my wedding date". The latest I will start on a topper is 2 months prior to your wedding. It takes about 1 month for me to complete your topper from the time I start so you will get your topper 1 month prior to your wedding for safe keeping.
- I recommend all my customers select "Signature Confirmation" for their shipping method. Please make sure that you are able to receive the package the day it is delivered. If the package is stolen, I will not be able to remake it. You would need to claim it with the postal service you selected. If you want to use your own shipping prepaid shipping label, then you can choose "Pick-up" as your shipping method. Please note that I am not responsible for any customs tax charged by your country (outside of the US); delays by weather, transit, or customs; shipping damages caused in transit; lost, stolen, or damaged packages. I have no control over delays at customs or the post office and buyers are responsible for tracking their own packages and contacting USPS or UPS for any issues after I ship including claiming for insurance.
- For international buyers, I also highly do not recommend USPS first class shipping which does not include insurance and does not hold any responsibility for the shipping time. It also has the highest risk of the package getting damaged during the shipping process. If you choose USPS, they will transfer your package to your local post office. If you choose UPS international, please note that their customs fee will range $50 more than USPS.
- Make sure that the shipping address is correct during check out. If you move or change the address, please contact me prior to when I ship it out.
- By making the purchase, you are agreeing to my basic store policy here. Detailed Terms and Conditions will be provided in the formal form after purchase.
- You must message me for the formal customization form link after your order. If you do not confirm the purchase and fill out the form, I will not be able to place you in my queue and start on the topper. Thus delays will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Lack of communications from the customer may be subjected to a minimum of $20 charge if it causes shifts in my original queue, so please make sure that you are reading my messages and responding to them when asked.
- By purchasing the topper, you are agreeing to these statements.
- Choose your own favorite character or send your photo and they will be placed in traditional wedding outfits
- Sketches will be sent to you prior to the making of your topper to proof
- Height: Approximately 3.5-4 inches tall
- Weight: 7-9 oz
- Base size: 3x4.5" rectangular base or 4.5" circular base (flat wooden platform)
- The base is painted with food-safe gloss
- Choose your accessories such as wedding attire, hairstyles, pets, signs, etc (additional cost might apply)
- Comes in a muslin bag to protect from dust
- All toppers come with a FREE sketch proof 2 weeks prior to when I start on the topper which will have a large watermark overlay
- Purchasing the high-resolution version of the sketch will remove the large watermark
- Great for Snapchat filters and wedding decor.
- Comes in PNG (transparent background) form (with and without sign if applicable)
- Send a custom made thank you cards to all your guests who attended your magical wedding. Everything is fully customizable and can be changed due to the couple's needs.
- Design Only (PDF will be sent after creation)
- Design + Printing (Size: 4.75 x 7" pre-scored to fold to 3.5x4.75")
- Design + Printing + Label (design only - couple's name and address)
- Add a Pet (or 2 or 3!)
- Add a Sign or Upgrade your Platform ("Mr & Mrs" or Your Wedding Date):
- Add a Child (make it family-friendly)
- Visit my Gallery for all my previous projects!
- Decide on some ideas or general theme (Star Wars, HP, Disney, Vintage, Super Hero, Etc)
- You Order and I put you on my queue
- I send a customization form guideline to help gather all of your information (ie: hairstyle, color, skin tone, etc)
- I create a sketch for your approval (about 1 week prior to when I start the creation process)
- Final proof is approved
- I start the creation process
- I send you pictures of the completed item & ship!
- Each piece is uniquely made and requires 1 month to complete when it is your turn in the queue and usually can take at least 3-4 months to get to your turn (Please read our original message for the estimated shipping time)
- Once it's ready to ship we will send you pictures of the completed piece
- Completely Handmade in California
- Each topper is carefully hand-packed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will you be taking orders for April 2023? Or are you booked out that far?
I am not sure. You would need to follow me on my social media (FB or IG) in order to see when I will be taking orders again. Spots fills up fast and is first come first serve.
My wedding is going to be in December. Would I be able to get a cake topper in the time?
No, I am not accepting any orders for 2020 weddings as stated in the graph above.
Hi, I will like to order a custom made cake topper for a wedding at the end of September. Is it possible to get it by then if I place my order by either the end of this week or next? I live in Melbourne by the way. Thanks!
Hello!! My current queue is in the listing, but you can order a rush fee. Please send me a "Quote request form" which you can find in the "Wedding Cake Topper" tab or here:https://tinyurl.com/jessiquote